Medik8 is a leading skincare brand committed to transforming the way people feel about their skin. With a focus on science-backed, cutting-edge skincare solutions, we strive to empower individuals to achieve healthy and radiant skin.
Reporting to the EMEA & ROW General Manager, as Senior Ecommerce Manager you will play a pivotal role in driving our online sales growth and ensuring a seamless customer experience. You will be responsible for managing and optimising our e-commerce operations, driving revenue, and expanding our online presence across Europe and Rest of the World.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional with a successful track record in driving online sales and optimising conversion rates. Possessing a deep understanding of the skincare industry, this candidate will have a strategic mindset with strong analytical skills, and have the ability to drive cross-functional collaboration.
This role has been newly created to support our growth and will have a direct impact on achieving our sales and profit targets.
Website Management: Day to day oversight of the website, setting up and maintaining product pages, merchandising and general site content.
- Campaign Delivery: Planning, briefing and executing global and regional campaigns across the website and marketing channels, working with the global team to get the right assets, and with agencies for timely execution.
- Operations Oversight: Working closely with the global Supply and Logistics teams and the 3PL to maintain an agreed level of stock cover across all skus, and ensure timely delivery of orders to all customers.
- E-commerce Strategy: Develop and execute a comprehensive e-commerce strategy that aligns with our business goals and objectives. Continuously assess industry trends and competitive landscapes to identify opportunities for e-commerce growth within the EU and ROW markets.
- Drive Sales: Deliver revenue growth through delivering a strong trade and marketing plan, supported by effective online merchandising and a considered pricing and promotional strategy.
- User Experience Optimisation: Ensure an exceptional customer experience by optimising the website's usability, design, and functionality. Combine an A/B testing roadmap with support from the Global digital and Creative teams to enhance the online shopping journey and improve overall site performance.
- Analysis & Reporting: Analyse and regularly report on e-commerce performance based on a set of agreed metrics. Build an understanding of customer behaviour to drive future decision making.
- Budget Management: Manage the e-commerce P&L allocating budget and resources effectively to achieve ROI targets.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with the Global functions of Marketing, Digital, Customer Service, Supply Chain, and other departments to ensure a cohesive and integrated online presence and a smooth and efficient operation. Collaborate with closely with UK Team, UK Director of e-commerce, lean on the Head of Acquisition UK, and the Head of Retention UK to deliver effective ecommerce strategies, market goals and initiatives.
- Agency management: Identify and build an agency roster based on where external support is required across marketing, performance marketing and development. Set clear objectives, goals and budget, and closely monitor and respond quickly to performance.
Proven track record of delivering results in a senior e-commerce role, ideally outside of the UK and US.
- Shopify experience is not a must but an advantage.
- Strong commercial and trade experience, with a deep understanding of the key levers to pull throughout the marketing funnel to drive growth within e-commerce.
- Proficiency in digital platforms, analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and digital marketing channel strategies.
- Hands-on experience operational experience, including managing an e-commerce platform day-to-day, creating and building emails.
- A proven track record of aligning stock management and 3PL operations with the overall e-commerce strategy.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Medik8 is an established leader in the skincare arena, utilising our iconic CSA Philosophy to develop professional anti-aging solutions that ensure Beautiful Skin For Life.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we became PE backed in 2021. This investment will allow us to expand even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award-winning products in all the categories.
Culture & Benefits
We are fuelled by our commitment to sustainability, quality, efficiency, and an unwavering passion for our customers. Championing solutions-focused thinking, we possess a purpose-driven mentality and strive to work with integrity and agility, always. We are collaborative go-givers; our diverse talents work cross-functionally and we achieve more together. We are proud to do everything in-house, challenging the norm and pushing the boundaries of possibility. It’s just who we are!
Some of the perks of being part of the Medik8 team include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance + Mental Health support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Long Service Awards
- 75% discount + Annual Product Allowance
- Flexible Career opportunities
- Up-skilling support + regular Lunch & Learns
- 2 Volunteering days per year
- Matched Charitable Giving Scheme
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our values. You can also find out more about us on Linkedin, Glassdoor & Instagram.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
At Medik8, we believe that diversity within our workplace drives innovation. We celebrate multiple backgrounds, cultures, approaches and points of view, and believe that when people feel respected and included, they can truly flourish. We’re committed to advancing equal opportunities and we’re dedicated to building a workforce as diverse as our consumer base, creating a multifaceted, equitable and inclusive culture and allowing all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.
Our DE&I ethos also flows through our recruitment process. Studies have found that minority groupings tend to apply for roles only when they meet 100% of the role requirements, in comparison to non-minority grouping tend to apply when they meet only 60% of the role requirements (Hewlett Packard ). The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules, so if you think you meet 60+ of the role spec and are passionate, excited & feel like you have the potential to fulfil the rest - then we want to hear from you!