The Brand team plays a key role within Medik8 by producing exciting assets that build out our campaigns, drive sales on and offline, plus developing and engaging our social media communities. Very much digital and creative people, we collaborate across the organisation to deliver first-class design, content, products and services in an agile and data-driven manner.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
Seeking a role that offers challenges, allows you to grow your skills and market knowledge, and fosters personal development? Working closely with the Chief Brand Officer, you'll oversee and manage the development and execution of Medik8's branding and marketing campaigns.
As a dynamic and strategic Head of Brand Campaigns, who always has the customer front of mind, you'll excel in crafting global strategies, content, and activation plans. This role is pivotal in driving the needle forward in brand awareness and fostering community engagement. If you are passionate about creating impactful and customer-centric campaigns on a global scale, join us and become a key player in shaping our brand's success.
We’re one great team sharing the same great story, the same goals and the same excitement for the future!
In more detail your role will include:
Setting brand direction within the context of the agreed global marketing calendar to drive brand awareness and customer penetration targets. With specific responsibility for mega moment insight, strategy, regional guidance and guardrail delivery alongside selected key strategic projects e.g. sampling, GWPs, branded merchandise.
- Maximising each NPD and global campaign to its full potential; delivering on time and in full while holding each region and channel to account on objectives and plan delivery.
- Driving consumer engagement, awareness and brand recall through powerful and distinctive brand and product evergreen storytelling that resonates with our core target market and exploits the merits of each sales channel.
- Protecting the overall presentation, materials, tone of voice and brand guidelines to ensure consistency on a global level (applying regional flex where required).
- Acting as the regional interface to leverage brand strategy for maximum impact on brand and commercial objectives.
- Being a category champion; bringing new ideas and creative thinking to the brand to ensure we always remain innovative and forward-thinking.
We would love to hear from you, if you...
An in-depth understanding of the skincare industry and a proven history of delivering successful strategies across the market.
- Are educated to a degree level, ideally with a business or marketing background.
- Have proven experience in developing global strategies, content, and activation plans.
- Are socially-savvy, with an understanding of trends and an ability to respond to consumer insight.
- Are creatively-minded with the ability to develop a strong brand vision; not afraid to think blue sky and raise the bar to deliver standout global campaigns.
- Have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills, able to influence and inspire any audience with the highest focus on attention to detail and accuracy.
- Have experience in launching products with a 360 consumer-centric viewpoint.
- Have strong analytical skills and good commercial acumen, to enable you to work closely with the commercial and finance teams.
- Have experience with successfully managing people, ensuring each individual has focus and clarity on their role and responsibilities, and with a focus on developing their skills and talent through a style of empowerment and coaching.
Medik8 is an established leader in the skincare arena, utilising our iconic CSA Philosophy to develop professional anti-aging solutions that ensure Beautiful Skin For Life.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we became PE backed in 2021. This investment will allow us to expand even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award-winning products in all the categories.
Culture & Benefits
We are fuelled by our commitment to sustainability, quality, efficiency, and an unwavering passion for our customers. Championing solutions-focused thinking, we possess a purpose-driven mentality and strive to work with integrity and agility, always. We are collaborative go-givers; our diverse talents work cross-functionally and we achieve more together. We are proud to do everything in-house, challenging the norm and pushing the boundaries of possibility. It’s just who we are!
Some of the perks of being part of the Medik8 team include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance + Mental Health support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Long Service Awards
- 75% discount + Annual Product Allowance
- Flexible Career opportunities
- Up-skilling support + regular Lunch & Learns
- 2 Volunteering days per year
- Matched Charitable Giving Scheme
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our values. You can also find out more about us on Linkedin, Glassdoor & Instagram.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
At Medik8, we believe that diversity within our workplace drives innovation. We celebrate multiple backgrounds, cultures, approaches and points of view, and believe that when people feel respected and included, they can truly flourish. We’re committed to advancing equal opportunities and we’re dedicated to building a workforce as diverse as our consumer base, creating a multifaceted, equitable and inclusive culture and allowing all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.
Our DE&I ethos also flows through our recruitment process. Studies have found that minority groupings tend to apply for roles only when they meet 100% of the role requirements, in comparison to non-minority grouping tend to apply when they meet only 60% of the role requirements (Hewlett Packard ). The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules, so if you think you meet 60+ of the role spec and are passionate, excited & feel like you have the potential to fulfil the rest - then we want to hear from you!