Medik8 is transforming the industry with science-backed technology and our dedication to exceptional skincare products has built a reputation for excellence. Our goal is to continue to scale the business through global expansion, multi-channel distribution, and product innovation.
As part of the next stage of our development we are recruiting a Project Engineer to work collaboratively with the business ensuring the necessary project requirements are in place to achieve timelines to ensure successful project execution.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and technical professional who will take ownership of each assigned project from order confirmation to sign off.
In more detail your role will include:
- Take responsibility for technical support to other functions within allocated project scope
- Producing layout drawings that reach optimum solutions to create value added propositions -establish a clear scope of supply.
- Specification of mechanical/electrical components such as Conveyor belts, Vessels, Pumps, Printers, Fill lines , Carton machines, motors and pneumatics etc.
- Manage all stage gate handovers as projects progress are completed efficiently and effectively.
- Manage project budgets to ensure projected profitability is met.
- Manage the project process to highlight at all stages any issues, overspends or risks to the project being executed successfully, signing off at relevant project gates.
- Develop in depth project plans to achieve project goals.
- Utilise expertise to support all functions on technical issues such as specification of mechanical and electrical items.
- Communicate with all parties internal and external.
- Maintain project file and ensure completion by other parties, ensuring all project work is fully traceable and auditable.
- Responsible for developing the project process always looking to enhance and simplify them.
- Work across operations to ensure that the department meets and betters all demands.
- Proactively work as part of Operations team to achieve business goals.
- Constant interrogation of product & process design to identify and implement cost savings and lean manufacturing/process improvements.
- Support & develop a junior project engineer.
- Build capability within the operative team & wider engineering function.
- Strong communication, analytical and influencing skills.
- Proven experience in a Project Engineering position.
- Strong engineering background.
- Methodical working approach.
- Strong customer facing personality.
- Ability to read AutoCad and Solidworks drawings.
- IT proficient.
Medik8 is an established leader in the skincare arena, utilising our iconic CSA Philosophy to develop professional anti-aging solutions that ensure Beautiful Skin For Life.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we became PE backed in 2021. This investment will allow us to expand even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award-winning products in all the categories.
Culture & Benefits
We are fuelled by our commitment to sustainability, quality, efficiency, and an unwavering passion for our customers. Championing solutions-focused thinking, we possess a purpose-driven mentality and strive to work with integrity and agility, always. We are collaborative go-givers; our diverse talents work cross-functionally and we achieve more together. We are proud to do everything in-house, challenging the norm and pushing the boundaries of possibility. It’s just who we are!
Some of the perks of being part of the Medik8 team include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance + Mental Health support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Long Service Awards
- 75% discount + Annual Product Allowance
- Flexible Career opportunities
- Up-skilling support + regular Lunch & Learns
- 2 Volunteering days per year
- Matched Charitable Giving Scheme
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our values. You can also find out more about us on Linkedin, Glassdoor & Instagram.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
At Medik8, we believe that diversity within our workplace drives innovation. We celebrate multiple backgrounds, cultures, approaches and points of view, and believe that when people feel respected and included, they can truly flourish. We’re committed to advancing equal opportunities and we’re dedicated to building a workforce as diverse as our consumer base, creating a multifaceted, equitable and inclusive culture and allowing all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.
Our DE&I ethos also flows through our recruitment process. Studies have found that minority groupings tend to apply for roles only when they meet 100% of the role requirements, in comparison to non-minority grouping tend to apply when they meet only 60% of the role requirements (Hewlett Packard ). The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules, so if you think you meet 60+ of the role spec and are passionate, excited & feel like you have the potential to fulfil the rest - then we want to hear from you!