Medik8 is a leading skincare brand dedicated to providing high-quality, results-driven skincare products that are backed by scientific research and innovation. We are disrupting the industry on many fronts and growing rapidly in all channels globally.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented creative individual to join our in-house creative team of 5. As a Junior Creative, you will play an integral role in designing and executing engaging, creative concepts for the brand, across both print and digital channels. Through a great understanding of the brand vision, you will have the ability to bring new ideas to the table and provide your creative flair whilst ensuring designs remain on-brand.
This entry-level position would suit someone who is self-motivated, proactive and keen to get involved. The ideal candidate understands the power of design communication, is passionate about continual learning, and appreciates the satisfaction of delivering outstanding creative solutions to briefs. Working closely with the wider teams, you will be a real team player and are ready to try new areas of creative in order to support business objectives.
If you’re up for a challenge, able to hit the ground running, think on your feet and bring fresh new creative ideas to the table then apply now!
In more detail your role will include:
- Primarily working on design needs but also supporting the wider creative team and getting involved with an array of creative projects including video editing and studio support.
- Translating the global creative vision into regional specific briefs.
- Creating high quality, accurate, on time, and on-brief design assets, fully aligned with brand strategy.
- Producing both print assets such as posters, leaflets and point of sale. As well as digital assets including designed social media posts and stories, website banners, and email designs.
- Championing the brand and ensuring consistency of branding across all creative projects.
- Liaising with multiple departments to understand briefs and deliver creative accurately.
- Balancing multiple projects, responding well to feedback, taking on board and implementing feedback.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for all things creative and a drive to try new areas of design, video and photography.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends or software and a hunger to learn more.
- Be a proactive person who can deliver to strict deadlines.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be organised and able to work independently on a daily basis.
- Have a love for typography, print, digital and everything in between.
- Have the ability to be a brand champion, able to apply guidelines consistently but also challenge them to bring engaging, disruptive concepts.
- Entry level.
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud programs such as Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator or After Effects.
Medik8 is an established leader in the skincare arena, utilising our iconic CSA Philosophy to develop professional anti-aging solutions that ensure Beautiful Skin For Life.
After seeing incredible growth over the last few years, we became PE backed in 2021. This investment will allow us to expand even faster, to innovate the future and to take on the world with our award-winning products in all the categories.
Culture & Benefits
We are fuelled by our commitment to sustainability, quality, efficiency, and an unwavering passion for our customers. Championing solutions-focused thinking, we possess a purpose-driven mentality and strive to work with integrity and agility, always. We are collaborative go-givers; our diverse talents work cross-functionally and we achieve more together. We are proud to do everything in-house, challenging the norm and pushing the boundaries of possibility. It’s just who we are!
Some of the perks of being part of the Medik8 team include:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible & Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance + Mental Health support
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Long Service Awards
- 75% discount + Annual Product Allowance
- Flexible Career opportunities
- Up-skilling support + regular Lunch & Learns
- 2 Volunteering days per year
- Matched Charitable Giving Scheme
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our main careers page to find out more about the team and our values. You can also find out more about us on Linkedin, Glassdoor & Instagram.
Medik8 is a brand owned by Pangaea Laboratories.
At Medik8, we believe that diversity within our workplace drives innovation. We celebrate multiple backgrounds, cultures, approaches and points of view, and believe that when people feel respected and included, they can truly flourish. We’re committed to advancing equal opportunities and we’re dedicated to building a workforce as diverse as our consumer base, creating a multifaceted, equitable and inclusive culture and allowing all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work.
Our DE&I ethos also flows through our recruitment process. Studies have found that minority groupings tend to apply for roles only when they meet 100% of the role requirements, in comparison to non-minority grouping tend to apply when they meet only 60% of the role requirements (Hewlett Packard ). The requirements listed in our job descriptions are guidelines, not hard and fast rules, so if you think you meet 60+ of the role spec and are passionate, excited & feel like you have the potential to fulfil the rest - then we want to hear from you!